Sailcraft is a full service boatyard where DIY boaters are always welcome. Sailcraft has served sail and power boaters in Oriental for almost 5 decades.
New owners Mike and Jennifer Pawlikowski look forward to helping you with your boat. Mike and Jennifer are committed to preserving and extending Sailcraft’s excellent history and reputation in the local community. We’re in Oriental, NC, at mile 181 on the ICW.
Sailcraft and Your Boat
Sailcraft’s full service boatyard provides professional repair and maintenance to keep your boat in top working condition. Our professional marine technicians include carpenters, riggers, mechanics, and painters who have the knowledge and experience with all types of boats to ensure top quality repairs.
- Full range of boat repair services for fiberglass, aluminum, steel, and wood
- Annual services and maintenance for all types of boats
- Short hauls for surveys, bottom cleaning or emergency repair
- 35 Ton Marine Travelift with extended crossbeam, the largest lift in Oriental
- Power and sail boats
- Diesel and gasoline engines
- Rigging, running and standing rigging
- 65’ aerial man lift for rigging & mast inspections and repairs
- Mast step and un-step, mast replacement
- Furler installation and repair
- Complete welding shop for custom fabrication and repair of stainless steel and aluminum water, fuel and holding tanks; solar panel racks
- Cleaning detailing, including wash, compound and wax, stainless steel and bronze polish
- Any DIY work at Sailcraft must follow NC Wildlife Resources Environmentally approved guidelines
Sailcraft is now a Marlow Ropes Dealer. We selected to partner with Marlow because of their outstanding high quality products and their environmentally friendly manufacturing.
Marlow is the official rope supplier for both the America’s Cup & Clipper Around the World. Preferred by cruisers and racers everywhere.
Sailcraft introduces service and repair for your outboard. Have your Mercury, Yamaha or Suzuki serviced by our own certified Mercury Mechanic as well as our on-site Yamaha MASTER mechanic, Sailcraft owner Mike Pawlikowski.
Easily accessed from the ICW
Conveniently located in the village of Oriental off Whittaker Creek, we are easy to access. Whether you are looking for a quick survey haul out, wanting a bottom paint job done, or need help with repairs, maintenance or upgrades on your boat – Sailcraft’s mission is to serve North Carolina boaters and visiting transient yachts.